Become a Member of Ohio CASA/GAL www.ohiocasa.org
By becoming a member of the Ohio CASA/GAL Association, you will help children who are the victims of abuse and neglect. The Association supports locally based CASA/Gal programs serving 46 counties in Ohio as they train volunteers to advocate for abused, neglected, and dependent children in the legal system. Your support will also help us as we expand this critical work to all 88 counties in Ohio.
Become a Member of National CASA www.casaforchildren.org
Becoming an individual member of National CASA allows you to regularly support the organization's work even if you do not have the time to volunteer. A donation of any amount helps ensure that we can continue to carry out our mission of helping abused or neglected children find safe and permanent homes.
As a member, you will:
- Join a national community-based movement that is changing the lives of abused and neglected children.
- Receive a year's subscription to The Connection, National CASA's quarterly magazine filled with news from CASA programs around the country and insightful articles on children and families.
- Read legislative updates via email regarding policy changes affecting children.
- Enjoy a substantial member discount on registration fees for National CASA training events, including the annual spring National CASA Conference.
- Cast your ballot in the yearly election for National CASA board members.
- Proudly show that you are a supporter of National CASA with your membership card.